Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Progress update for Growell Minoxidil 5% for men

Hi everyone, here's the weekly update of my progress.

Like I mentioned last week, I noticed the amount of hair fall has reduced. I would say about 10% lesser compared to before using the Growell product.

I've also noticed that my hair seems to be stronger too. As mentioned last week, it doesn't fall off as easily when I pulled it.

My application routine remains the same, twice a day, once in the morning when I wake up and once before bed, after showering.

I started using 6 - 7 pumps instead because I noticed the medication doesn't seems to reach the scalp better, probably because the hair is getting longer.

Actually if you asked me, by the looks of it, there's not much progress if you compared the most recent photo to the first photo. But again, I am only 1.5 months into using this product. So I'm keeping my finger crossed and hope it works so I can share my joy with everyone.