Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Progress update for Growell Minoxidil 5% for men

I am backdating the entries as I started using Growell product before started writing on this blog.

I made a brave decision to shave my hair. The last time I had my hair this short was 7 years ago, when I was in my Basic Military Training (BMT). Partly because my hair was too long for my work, and I think it will be easier to monitor the progress with shorter hair.


This is the progress after week 4. Coincidentally, I noticed the excessive hair falling stopped. It was about 5 to 6 days of excessive hair falling.

I had a number 2 hair cut. As you can see, the balding areas are the crown and receding from the front.

In retrospect, I'm glad I didn't apply the medication on my eyebrows. I tried on it once, then I decided to stop and observe the side effects on my hair first.






No comments:

Post a Comment