Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 6, 2016

Progress update for Growell Minoxidil 5%

This is the progress after applying Growell's minoxidil 5% for men after week 2.

To be fair to the product, as well as to be fair to yourself, I felt that it is important to cultivate a habit of applying twice daily. After week 2, the progress is similar as of the previous week.

The amount of hair loss as consistent as before I use the product. I drop about 50 strands of hair everyday. The nature of the fallen hair is from the roots, where I can see the "bulb" of the hair.

As seen from my photos, it is visible to see the balding spot from a distance. A closer look at the crown you'll be able to see that I only have 1 to 2 hair per follicle, which is little. A healthy follicle should consist to up to 4 strands.







No comments:

Post a Comment