Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Progress update for Growell Minoxidil 5% for men

Hi everyone, I'm currently in week 5 of the update. My entries updates have finally caught up with my current progress. From here on, I'll be doing a weekly update, so each entry means that a week has passed.

This is the 2nd week since I cut botak.







My hair has gotten a tad longer, so the balding areas are more obvious compared to the areas at the side and back.

The amount of hair fall remains status quo. In fact, I noticed that the amount of hair fall has significantly reduced. I mentioned I drop about 80 strands of hair a day, mostly when I was bathing.

However, during the past week when I'm botak, I noticed I dropped about 30 strands when I was showering.

Maybe the figures are not really accurate, but I felt that the hair loss reduced by 50%. I did not see a lot of hair dropping, even when I tried to rub my scalp harder. I also have a habit of pulling my hair once in a while. And 8 out of 10 times, hair will drop off. However, this has reduced too. Maybe 4 out of 10 times.

I think it could be because of the excessive hair loss phase the week earlier. Some forum users say that the excessive hair shedding occurs because Minoxidil 5% accelerates the hair loss, in order for the follicles to generate new baby hair.


I'll continue to monitor this pattern and give updates on this.


So far the progress is in line with what other users are experiencing. But according to 'them', you have to use it continuously for at least 6 months to see the effect.

I am also on the 2nd bottle of Growell. My first bottle lasted me 5 weeks, 16 sprays daily. I am on my 2nd bottle now.

Another reason to cut botak is that the medication will reach the scalp better. Also, now that I'm botak, I use only 5 sprays to cover the balding areas, which translates to better cost savings!


No comments:

Post a Comment