Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Progress update for Growell Minoxidil 5% for men

Hi everyone, this is the progress update for this week.

I've received comments from friends and families that the condition of my hair is worsening. Over the past month, people have been asking why I've shaved my hair. Initially, I was reluctant to explain to them so I'll brush the questions aside with some lame reasons.

But my wife told me that I can actually be truthful and tell them I'm experiencing hair loss and I am trying a new product so shaving my hair makes it more manageable.

Since then I've been using this explanation and I kinda sit well with it now.

I've also bought a microscope to take a closer look at the follicles I'll share more about them in the later posts!

These photos are taken on 18 July 2016.