Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Progress update for Growell Minoxidil 5% for men

Hi everyone, I've been busy with work for the past 2 weeks to update. The first set of photos shows the progress taken on 4 July and the 2nd set of photos shows the progress on 13 July.

I have also bought a new set of Growell Minoxidil 5% and I've began to use the 1st bottle of the new set. I have been constantly monitoring the amount of hair fall during showering and I can firmly say that the amount of hair fall has significantly reduced after using minoxidil solution. I bathe about 2 times a day, sometimes 3 times depending on the weather. Each time I would drop about 10 to 15 strands of hair, and the roots seems to be stronger as well as it doesn't come off even if I 'try' to rub it harder.

I've also been experimenting with hair masks and I'm also coming up with my own regime. I'll give more updates as I progress.

Taken 4 July:






Taken 13 July: